Sakorn Sukkasemsakorn Investment Thesis
Sprott Physical Uranium Trust ( OTCPK:SRUUF ) (also known as "SPUT") is well-placed to participate in the new uranium bull market.
Here I explain why to invest in uranium, why to specifically consider Sprott, and what are the drawbacks of investing in Sprott. Why Investing in Uranium?
Uranium plays a significant role in supplementing the energy transition toward achieving net-zero emissions due to 5 attributes: Reliable Cheap Flexible Scalable And best of all? It’s carbon-free. Nuclear power plants, fueled by uranium, produce electricity without emitting greenhouse gases during operation, making them a crucial component of a cleaner energy mix. Making nuclear energy superior to fossil fuels.Further, the appeal of nuclear energy is that, unlike renewable energy, nuclear energy offers a consistent and stable source of power, capable of supplying base-load electricity, which is essential to meet the energy demands of modern societies.Moreover, nuclear power’s reliability ensures […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content