Ur-Energy Inc. ( URG ) leads the Uranium industry with an overall score of 66. URG is up 124.07% so far this year after the company closed yesterday at $1.21. The overall score measures the company’s performance based-off both short and long term indicators and means that URG scores better than 66% of the overall market.
Ur-Energy Inc. is a strong performer in the Uranium industry, which has an average overall score of 35. This means that, on average, the stocks in this industry score higher than 35% of the stock market. To see InvestorsObserver’s Sentiment Score for Ur-Energy Inc. click here. URG has been trading neutral recently. The stock is trading up 11.01% this week following yesterday’s decline. URG has an average analyst ranking of Strong Buy with an average price target of $2.066. Click Here to get the full Stock Report for Ur-Energy Inc. stock.
India Globalization […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content