The following discussion and analysis by management is designed to provide information that we believe is necessary for an understanding of our financial condition, changes in financial condition, and results of our operations and should be read in conjunction with the audited financial statements and MD&A contained in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022. Incorporated on March 22, 2004, Ur-Energy is an exploration stage issuer, as that term is defined by the SEC. We are engaged in uranium recovery and processing activities, including the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of uranium mineral properties in the U.S. We are operating our first in situ recovery uranium facility at our Lost Creek Project in Wyoming. Ur-Energy is a corporation continued under the Canada Business Corporations Act on August 8, 2006. Our common shares are listed on the TSX under the symbol "URE" and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!