February 2, 2021 ( Source ) — Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE) (“Ur-Energy”) announced today that it intends to offer and sell its common shares and warrants to purchase its common shares in an underwritten public offering. In connection with this offering, Ur-Energy expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional common shares and warrants, equal to up to 15% of the number of securities sold in the offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. All of the securities in the offering are to be sold by Ur-Energy.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Ur-Energy anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to maintain and enhance operational readiness, for possible future acquisitions […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content