LITTLETON, CO / ACCESSWIRE / March 9, 2022 / Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG) (TSX:URE) (the ‘Company’ or ‘Ur-Energy’) is pleased to announce that it has filed S-K 1300 Initial Assessment Technical Report Summaries for its Lost Creek Property and Shirley Basin Project. The reports are filed as exhibits to the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed March 9, 2022, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on EDGAR at www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml . Both reports were prepared by Qualified Person, Western Water Consultants, Inc., d/b/a WWC Engineering (‘WWC’).
John Cash, Ur-Energy CEO, noted, ‘We are very pleased that WWC has confirmed the ongoing viability of the operating Lost Creek Project and Property. We are also proud to report that the Shirley Basin Project continues to show excellent potential as our second operating project. With these two properties, we stand ready to quickly ramp-up and supply a domestically produced, clean energy […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content