In this InvestorIntel interview, Tracy Weslosky talks with Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. ‘s (CSE: WUC | OTCQX: WSTRF) President, CEO, and Director George Glasier about possible causes of the recent upward pressure on uranium prices and his views on the current uranium market.
George comments about the potential impacts of banning Russian uranium. He states: “The sanction on Russian uranium is in the works right now….the market is saying that it is likely to happen….over a period of time that will cause demand for uranium to switch from Russian and Kazakhstan likely to non-Russian, non-Kazakhstan uranium….it’s going to take a higher price to justify this non-Russian, non-Kazakhstan production.”
George gives his view on where the uranium price is likely to go in the next 2 years. He also discusses Western Uranium & Vanadium’s Sunday Mine production potential. When combined with the Company’s other project, total uranium production is targeted to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content