Baselode Energy Corp (TSX-V:FIND, OTCQB:BSENF) said a total of 15 drill holes in 3,214 metres (m) have been completed in its diamond drilling program on the ACKIO high-grade uranium zone.
The drilling program continues and drill holes AK23-082, AK23-084, AK23-088, AK23-092, and AK23-095 all had over 20m of composite radioactivity, indicating mineralization is broad and occurs in multiple lenses.
"AK23-095 is our 4th best drill hole by total radioactivity at ACKIO. We are confident this drill hole will help increase our understanding of Pods 1 and 7 in this area. The initial holes of this program focussed mostly on infill and definition drilling of Pods 4 and 5. AK23-095 was the first hole designed for delineation and expansion drilling of Pods 1, 2 and 7,” James Sykes, CEO, president and director of Baselode, said in a statement.
“Our best results to date have come from Pods 1 and 2, while Pod 7 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content