Image Source: Brittanica With the Russia Ukraine conflict and soaring energy costs people are talking about Uranium. Uranium spot prices are at an all-time high. Image Source: Trading Economics Per S&P U3O8 spot price, a uranium oxide compound, was $50.75/lb as of 1 PM EST March 3rd. In the investment side one of the biggest news to come out is Sprott Physical Uranium Trust buying up a lot of physical Uranium. America also buys a significant amount of Uranium. America is even not banning Russian Uranium given that America imports a significant amount of Uranium.
Oil is at an all-time high. Gas prices in the US is hovering around $6 – $7 per gallon. Thanks to America banning Russian oil, Saudi Arabia and UAE not taking Biden’s calls, the US is now so desperate that President Biden is asking Iran and Venezuela to pump more oil.
According to Kyler Hardy of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content