November is certainly shaping up to be an incredibly lucrative month for Commodity traders.
Gold pulled back on Monday to post its biggest one-day move in seven years on positive coronavirus vaccine news – presenting savvy traders with an incredible shorting opportunity.
Gold price came under intense selling pressure after pharmaceutical companies – Pfizer and BioNTech announced that their experimental COVID-19 vaccine was found to be more than 90% effective.
The vaccine news came after coronavirus infections worldwide exceeded 50 million on Sunday – with the United States accounting for the biggest number individually at 10 million.Traders viewed the much-sought-after vaccine news as bullish for the global economy – immediately switching to riskier assets – signalling a series of massive selling opportunities across the precious metals complex.Looking ahead, the major market-moving events that traders will be watching closely for clues on gold’s next big move include; the outcome of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content