Thousands of traders just like you are using Benzinga Options to learn the formula that Nic Chahine uses to earn a full-time living. Click here to see how you can learn while you earn.
Global X Uranium ETF (NYSE: URA ) shares experienced unusual options activity on Wednesday. The stock price moved down to $20.7 following the option alert. Sentiment: BULLISH
Option Type: SWEEP
Trade Type: PUT Expiration Date: 2021-10-15 Strike Price: $19.00 Volume: 1647 Open Interest: 14213 Three Indications Of Unusual Options Activity Exceptionally large volume (compared to historical averages) is one reason for which options market activity can be considered unusual. The volume of options activity refers to the number of contracts traded over a given time period. The number of contracts that have been traded, but not yet closed by either counterparty, is called open interest. A contract cannot be considered closed until there exists […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content