Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – June 6, 2022 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (OTC:UEXCF)(“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that is has filed an updated technical report for the Company’s 49.0975% owned Shea Creek Project that includes an updated mineral resource estimate for the property. The remaining 50.9025% interest in the Shea Creek Project is owned by Orano Canada Inc.
The updated technical report and mineral resource estimate was completed by Mr. James Gray, P.Geo. of Advantage Geoservices Limited, Mr. David Rhys, P.Geo. of Panterra Geoservices Inc., and Mr. Chris Hamel, P.Geo., UEX’s Vice President of Exploration. Mr. Gray, Mr. Rhys, and Mr. Hamel are Qualified Persons as defined by National Instrument 43-101. Mr. Gray is considered independent of the Company. Mr. Hamel is an employee of UEX, and Mr. Rhys is a technical advisor to the Company. Mr. Hamel and Mr. Rhys are not considered to be independent […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content