The updated technical report and mineral resource estimate was completed by Mr. Nathan Barsi, P.Geo., UEX’s District Geologist, Mr. Chris Hamel, P.Geo., UEX’s Vice President of Exploration, and Mr. Roger Lemaitre, UEX’s President and CEO. Mr. Barsi, Mr. Hamel, and Mr. Lemaitre are Qualified Persons as defined by National Instrument 43-101. As employees of the Company, Mr. Barsi, Mr. Hamel and Mr. Lemaitre are not considered to be independent of the Company. The Horseshoe-Raven mineral resource estimate was determined using a cut-off grade of 0.05% U3O8. A total of 4,982,500 tonnes containing 23.6 million pounds of U3O8 at an average grade of 0.215% U3O8 have been estimated in the indicated mineral resource category for the Horseshoe Deposit. A total of 5,370,000 tonnes containing 13.8 million pounds of U3O8 at an average grade of 0.117% U3O8 have been estimated in the indicated mineral resource category for the Raven Deposit.
Table 1 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content