(“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its 50% owned subsidiary, JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited (“JCU”) and Denison Mines Corp. (“Denison”) have approved the initiation of an independent Feasibility Study (“FS”) for the In-Situ Recovery mining operation proposed for the Phoenix uranium deposit on their Wheeler River Joint Venture (“WRJV”). The WRJV has also appointed leading global consulting and engineering firm Wood PLC to lead and author the FS in accordance with Canadian Securities National Instrument 43-101.
The Wheeler River Joint Venture is 10% owned by JCU and 90% by Denison, who is the operator of the WRJV. JCU is 50% owned by UEX and 50% by Denison.
Key objectives of the FS are expected to include an updated estimate of mineral resources, mine design optimization, processing plant optimization, and a Class 3 capital cost estimate. The project designs in the FS are also expected to incorporate the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!