Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – December 2, 2020 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced “bought deal” private placement of an aggregate of 18,498,665 units of the Company (the “Units”) at a price of C$0.12 per Unit and 27,001,144 common shares of the Company that qualify as “flow-through shares (the “FT Shares”) at a price of C$0.14 per FT Share for gross proceeds of C$6,000,000, including the full exercise of the underwriters’ overallotment option (the “Offering”). The Units and FT Shares were offered and sold through a syndicate of underwriters led by Red Cloud Securities Inc. and included Sprott Capital Partners.
Each Unit is comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company (each a “Common Share”) and one half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each a “Warrant”). Each whole Warrant is exercisable into […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!