Christie Lake Project
Winter exploration drilling is planned for three target areas at Christie Lake using two drill rigs. The winter program will consist of approximately 15 holes for a total of 9,000 m of drilling. Based upon the UEX Exploration Team’s updated structural interpretation of the Yalowega Trend, the priority of the winter program will be focused on exploring for basement-hosted uranium deposits below, down-dip and down-plunge of the Paul Bay, Ken Pen and Ōrora Deposits, as well as down-dip of existing uraniferous holes located in the gap areas between the three deposits. The presence of structurally-controlled basement mineralization below known unconformity-hosted mineralization is commonly observed in the Athabasca Basin, such as at the Kianna, 58B, and Anne Deposits at UEX’s Shea Creek Project, the Millennium Deposit and at the mined out Gaertner and Deilmann Deposits at Cameco’s Key Lake Mine.
The program will be testing the down-dip direction of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content