Each Unit shall be comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company (each a “Common Share”) and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each a “Warrant”). Each whole Warrant shall be exercisable for one Common Share at a price of C$0.40 at any time on or before the date which is 36 months after the closing date of the Offering.
The net proceeds raised from the sale of Units will be used to meet the Company’s obligation under its loan agreement with Denison Mines Corp. (see UEX’s news release dated August 3, 2021), for exploration at the Company’s properties, and for general corporate and working capital purposes.
The Offering is scheduled to close on or about September 7, 2021 and is subject to certain conditions, including, but not limited to, the receipt of all necessary regulatory and other approvals, including the approval of listing of the Common […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content