Shares of Uranium Energy ( UEC ) are up more than 10% as sentiment shifts in the uranium and nuclear power space.
Investors are growing bullish on calls for greater adoption of nuclear energy, particularly in Europe.
Japan’s plans to bring on four more plants has further increased interest in this space and UEC stock today.
Source: engel.ac / Shutterstock Today’s price movements in the energy sector have been quite remarkable. News that Russian energy giant Gazprom has reduced natural gas flows on its Nord Stream-1 pipeline to 20% capacity following a review of a Siemens engine, which was refurbished in Canada, has sent shockwaves through the industry. However, for investors in uranium plays such as Uranium Energy (NYSEARCA: UEC ) and UEC stock, this news is turning out to be bullish today.The thesis is relatively simple. If European economies want to wean off of Russian oil and gas, […]
Click here to view original web page at investorplace.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!