June 8, 2022 ( Source ) — Ucore Rare Metals Inc. (TSXV: UCU ) (OTCQX: UURAF ) (“Ucore” or the “Company”) is pleased to comment on the recent increasing interest in uranium as an energy source and also current interest in Ucore’s not-often-mentioned Ross-Adams mine property (the “Mine” ), a former producing uranium mine located on the Ross-Adams portion of Ucore’s Alaskan mineral property (the “ Property “). The Property is located on Prince of Wales Island, approximately 38 miles southwest of Ketchikan, Alaska, USA, near the west arm of Kendrick Bay (within the Bokan Mountain Complex). At its closest point, the edge of the former Mine is located more than 500 m from Ucore’s Bokan-Dotson Ridge Zone, which is Ucore’s rare earth elements (“ REEs “) advanced property mineral resource as described in the Company’s technical report (a preliminary economic assessment [i] (“ PEA “)) that was filed […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content