ELKO, Nev., Nov. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — U.S. Gold Corp. (Nasdaq: USAU ) (the "Company"), a gold exploration and development company, is pleased to announce that Mr. Robert W. Schafer and Ms. Tara Gilfillan have been elected to the Board of Directors. Following the recent Annual Shareholder Meeting, George Bee has also been elected as a Board member in addition, to being named the Company’s President & Chief Executive Officer. Edward Karr remains on the Board and active in the company as Executive Chairman. The Honorable Ryan Zinke continues to serve on the Board.
Mr. Schafer is a registered professional geologist with over 35 years international experience exploring for and discovering mineral deposits, four were producing mines including the Briggs (over one million ounces) and Griffon gold mines in the Western United States and Birkachan (over one million ounces) gold mine in far east Russia, and identifying, evaluating and structuring […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!