ELKO, Nev., Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — U.S. Gold Corp. (Nasdaq: USAU ), today announced the results of the Company’s annual shareholder meeting that was held virtually on November 9, 2020 at 8:00 AM PT.
The following proposals were approved by the Company’s shareholders at the meeting: Conversion of the Company’s Series H Preferred Stock into common shares
Conversion of the Company’s Series I Preferred Stock into common shares
Election of five directors (Edward Karr, Ryan Zinke, George Bee, Robert Schafer and Tara Gilfillan), to hold office until the next annual meeting of shareholders and until their respective successors have been duly elected and qualified The amendment to U.S. Gold’s 2020 Stock Incentive Plan Ratification on the appointment of Marcum, LLP as U.S. Gold’s independent registered public accountant for the fiscal year ending April 30, 2021 Edward Karr, U.S. Gold Corp.’s Executive Chairman, stated, "We are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content