This week’s update starts off with uranium for a change — and for good reason.
Prices have recently jumped to the highest level seen in six years, with the increase largely attributed to buying from the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN ).
The trust was designed to provide exposure to physical uranium, and has been a major topic of conversation since its launch this past the summer. Silver Outlook 2021 Silver Price Forecast – What Happened And Where Do We Go From Here?
Our Jam-Packed FREE Silver Report Highlights Key Insights, Exclusive Interviews And Promising Stock Picks! As Adam Rozencwajg of Goehring & Rozencwajg explained to me, buying from the trust is exacerbating an already tight supply/demand balance in the sector, and he expects even higher future prices. “We’ve been running a massive deficit of primary uranium for the last two years, and I think that now it’s going […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content