All eyes were on the US Federal Open Market Committee this week, which shed some light on policy after its two day meeting, held from Tuesday (July 27) to Wednesday (July 28). “Overall financial conditions remain accommodative, in part reflecting policy measures to support the economy and the flow of credit to U.S. households and businesses. The path of the economy continues to depend on the course of the virus. Progress on vaccinations will likely continue to reduce the effects of the public health crisis on the economy, but risks to the economic outlook remain” — US Federal Reserve Gold Outlook 2021! Are You Investing In Gold Yet?
What Happened To Gold In Q1? Which Gold Stocks To Watch In 2021?
Exclusive Information You Need To Make An Informed Decision.
The Fed indicated that it will leave interest rates unchanged, and will also continue its bond-buying program, although the […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!