January 15, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The key reasons Uranium Energy warrants Top Pick status and makes a compelling investment are presented in a Haywood Capital Markets report. In a Jan. 12 research note, analyst Colin Healey reported that Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC:NYSE.MKT) ranks among Haywood Capital Markets’ Top Picks for 2021 and is "perfectly positioned to leverage both macro and domestic catalysts."
"UEC has production ready-assets within reach of its South Texas Hobson central processing plant and its Reno Creek project is fully permitted/construction ready, creating a pathway to 4 Mlb U3O8/year of near-term production once the uranium price incentivizes," Healey stated.
He noted that UEC has multiple deposits with "relatively low capex hurdles, near-ready to feed the plant."
"With over 19 million pounds (19 Mlb) of U3O8 in all categories’ resources defined (>85% fully permitted) across the Texas in situ recovery assets and plenty of unexplored, but highly prospective, acreage, Uranium […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content