Uranium and nuclear energy have a bad rep. But is that justified? As we move further into renewable energy, tables are turning. More nuclear projects are coming online and it’s a perfect setup for the best uranium stocks.
The companies below focus on mining and processing uranium. So, as demand climbs, these stocks should do well… Cameco (NYSE: CCJ)
Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE: UEC)
Ur-Energy (NYSE: URG) Before we dive into these investing opportunities, let’s look at key industry trends. The market is slowly moving away from fossil fuels and nuclear is a top contender… Is Uranium and Nuclear Energy Safe Going Forward? To see where we’re going, we must look back. On top that, it’s useful to understand market sentiment. The public image of nuclear energy isn’t great…When you ask people their opinion on nuclear, you’ll often hear about Three Mile Island, Chernobyl or Fukushima Daiichi. The memories of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content