Uranium exploration company Thor Mining has pinpointed several new promising targets for drilling at its Wedding Bell and Radium Mountain project in the US. The targets – Section 23, Groundhog, and Rim Rock – were detected after Thor Mining (ASX:THR) carried out field sampling that returned assay results for high-grade uranium of up to 1.25 per cent, and for vanadium of up to 3.47 per cent.
“With uranium prices at current levels, we are pleased to be in a position to commence drilling at our Colorado uranium-vanadium project once permitting is complete,” executive chairman, Mick Billing, said.
Uranium is trading at $US30 per pound and is up 25 per cent from its market low of $US24 per pound a year ago.
Drilling at the target sites is expected to begin in May once official permits are issued.The three exploration targets identified for drilling are within a historic high-grade uranium-vanadium mining district in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content