Photo by Antoine2K/iStock via Getty Images Introduction
Earlier this month, I wrote an article about U.S. uranium company Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU ), and one of the major criticisms in the comments was that I didn’t talk much about its new rare earth elements (REE) business.
Several people even argued that REE is the company’s main business now and its high valuation reflects this. Well, I’ve taken a look at this new venture of Energy Fuels, and I think it’s too small to make a difference. Overview of the REE operations of Energy Fuels
In February 2020, the company announced that it was approached by several parties to evaluate the potential to produce REE at its White Mesa uranium in Utah. In April 2020, Energy Fuels announced that it decided to enter the REE sector.White Mesa has a license to produce uranium and vanadium as well as other […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content