At the end of the latest market close, Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) was valued at $2.73. In that particular session, Stock kicked-off at the price of $2.90 while reaching the peak value of $2.96 and lowest value recorded on the day was $2.69. The stock current value is $2.52.Recently in News on December 20, 2021, Uranium Energy Corp Completes Acquisition of Uranium One Americas to Create America’s Largest Uranium Mining Company. Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) (the “Company” or “UEC”) is pleased to announce the Company has completed the transactions contemplated in the definitive share purchase agreement with Uranium One Investments Inc., a subsidiary of Uranium One Inc. (“Uranium One”), and has acquired all of the issued and outstanding shares of Uranium One Americas, Inc. (“U1A”) for a total purchase price of $112 million in cash together with an additional $2.9 million in estimated working capital (primarily pre-paid […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content