The 7 Most Promising Penny Stocks to Buy in February
Before discussing the most promising penny stocks to buy, it’s important to broadcast a fundamental disclaimer: this sector is wildly risky. As an investor, you want to make sure the bulk of your money goes toward higher-probability names. And prior to that, your finances should address core needs first before engaging the capital markets. Once checking off these items, I suppose you can throw some loose change toward speculative ventures.
Still, even with the best precautions, the most promising penny stocks to buy present incredible dangers to your portfolio. Therefore, to formulate this list, I focused on securities priced no higher than $5 that trade in major exchanges. In addition, all of these ideas feature at least a consensus moderate buy rating from Wall Street analysts.
To be sure, approval from smart folks doesn’t guarantee a thing. Nevertheless, if you have your […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content