S&P/ASX 300 Index (ASX: XKO) uranium share Deep Yellow Ltd ( ASX: DYL ) is charging higher today.
Shares in the uranium miner were up 7.8% in earlier trade today and remain up 5.5% at the time of writing.
Hereâs whatâs driving investor interest in the ASX 300 uranium share. What did Deep Yellow report?
The Deep Yellow share price is soaring after the miner reported that its âhighly positiveâ Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) at its Tumas uranium project in Namibia has been completed.Deep Yellow noted that the DFS, compared to the earlier Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS), resulted in increased production capacity of its plant from 3 Mlbpa of uranium (U3O8) to 3.6 Mlbpa U3O8, a 20% increase. The plantâs throughput also increased by 11% from the PFS, to 4.15Mtpa from the prior 3.75Mtpa.Atop uranium, the DFS indicated annual production capacity of 1.15 Mlb V2O5, a vanadium by-product.Based on existing ore […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content