These nuclear energy stocks could make a good addition to any investor’s portfolio as uranium prices and demand are high.
Energy Fuels ( UUUU ): This U.S.-based uranium miner has an excellent profit margin and no debt.
Cameco ( CCJ ): Cameco is one of the largest uranium providers and has access to the largest uranium mine in the world.
Uranium Energy ( UEC ): This profitable, low-debt uranium-mining company operates throughout the U.S. and Paraguay. Source: LuckyStep / Shutterstock With the current war in Ukraine, a potential conflict in Taiwan, and rising uranium prices, these top nuclear energy stocks could be a good addition to your portfolio.Indeed, uranium prices have almost doubled in the last two years, going from $31 a pound to $53 a pound. While down from the high of $64 per pound in August 2022, this commodity has room to grow.Aside from higher uranium prices, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content