Consolidated Uranium Subsidiary Premier American Uranium Enters Agreements to Acquire a Portfolio of Projects in Prolific U.S. Uranium Districts Timed for the Expected Revitalization of U.S. Domestic Uranium Production
TORONTO, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“CUR”, the “Company” or “Consolidated Uranium”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQX: CURUF) is pleased to announce the creation and planned spin-out (the “ Spin-Out ”) of Premier American Uranium Inc. (“ PUR ”), currently a majority-controlled subsidiary of CUR focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium projects in Wyoming and Colorado. (Figure 1).
On May 24, 2023, the Company entered into an arrangement agreement with PUR (the “ Arrangement Agreement ”), pursuant to which among other things the Company has agreed to transfer ownership of certain indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries which hold eight U.S. Department of Energy (“ DOE ”) leases and certain patented claims located in Colorado (the “ CUR Assets […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!