The economy is looking dire at the moment as the impact of 12 interest rate hikes in 13 months takes a toll on consumers and businesses alike.
However, the share market is forward-looking, which means many growth shares are on an upward curve in anticipation of the rate rise run coming to an end.
Here are two such examples that experts reckon are worth buying at the moment: ‘Significant store growth potential across multiple markets’
With an economic slowdown looming, retailers have understandably taken a belting this year in their valuations.Budget jewellery merchant Lovisa Holdings Ltd ( ASX: LOV ) has thus taken a 26.8% haircut in its stock price since 24 April. Created with Highcharts 10.3.3 Lovisa Price Aug ’22 Sep ’22 Oct ’22 Nov ’22 Dec ’22 Jan ’23 Feb ’23 Mar ’23 Apr ’23 May ’23 Jun ’23 Sep ’22 Nov ’22 Jan ’23 Mar ’23 May ’23 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content