Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) has a higher price-to-earnings ratio of 680.00x compared to its average ratio, and the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.05.
The public float for UEC is 358.78M, and currently, shorts hold a 12.05% of that float. The average trading volume for UEC on July 03, 2023 was 5.09M shares.
Top 5 EV Tech Stocks to Buy for 2023
The electric vehicle boom is accelerating – and fast. According a new report published by BloombergNEF, annual spending on passenger EVs hit $388 billion in 2022, up 53% from the year before. Like we said, the boom is accelerating – and the time to buy EV-related tech stocks is now. Get our free report, "Top 5 EV Tech Stocks to Buy for 2023". Click Here to Download the FREE Report. Sponsored UEC) stock’s latest price update Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC)’s stock price has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content