Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
TORONTO, March 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sulliden Mining Capital Inc. (TSX: SMC ) (“Sulliden” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has entered into a share exchange agreement dated March 23, 2022, pursuant to which the Company has agreed to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of a private Ontario company (“Privco”) from its shareholders, subject to the terms and conditions set out in the agreement.
Privco holds 965 uranium claims representing 51,035 hectares of concessions in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Quebec. Most of the property is located in the Proterozoic Otish Supergroup. The claims represent a significant land position. Two of the three claim blocks surround the most advanced project in the district, the Matoush Deposit (owned by Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“Consolidated”)), that displays a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content