Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
Kelowna, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – December 8, 2022) – Strathmore Plus Uranium(TSXV: SUU) (OTC Pink: SUUFF) (the "Company ") is pleased to announce that during the past couple weeks shareholders have exercised almost all the remaining warrants with an expiration of December 6, 2022, for a total exercise of 4,512,999 warrants at a strike price of $0.20, adding a total of $902,599 to the treasury.
The warrants were offered in connection with a financing which closed in December of 2021. A total of 6,773,332 warrants were exercised for a grand total of $1,354,666. The Company has a total of 33,687,346 shares issued and outstanding and an additional 4.1 million warrants outstanding until Oct. 2024.
About Strathmore Plus Uranium Corp. Strathmore Plus is a uranium exploration company, focused on in-situ recoverable uranium deposits in the State […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content