Commodities Outlook 2023

Our commodities outlook 2023 is neutral for most commodities. In fact, we believe that 80% of commodities will not be worth an investment. What about the remaining 20%? There is a handful of commodities that are worth watching, and only a few that are worth being invested in. As we’ll see in this article the divergence between commodities is really significant. Our top pick? Silver! We said so many times and are only more convinced with recent data points that all underpin the BIG silver bull run to start in 2023.

We wrote quite some articles lately about commodities and their outlook in 2023. This is an overview:

Uranium Market Outlook 2023: Bullish Bias

Nickel About To Heat Up As 2023 Kicks Off In our chartbook 2023 we included 120 must-see charts and summarized it with 12 conclusions. In this commodities outlook article we’ll feature one of those […]

About the author: StockMan

Please remember:

The information provided here is for general knowledge and educational purposes only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice.
Every individual's financial situation is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another.
Before making any investment or financial decisions, you should always consult with a qualified financial advisor who understands your specific circumstances and goals.

Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, should never be acted upon. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial advice and i am not a financial advisor.

Posting Guidelines
  • Do contribute something to the discussion
  • Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
  • Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
  • Do take our Terms of Use seriously
Do Not
  • Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
  • Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
  • Do not post financial advice
  • Do not advertise or post sponsored content

Get involved!

Get Connected!

Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!


No comments yet