Our commodities outlook 2023 is neutral for most commodities. In fact, we believe that 80% of commodities will not be worth an investment. What about the remaining 20%? There is a handful of commodities that are worth watching, and only a few that are worth being invested in. As we’ll see in this article the divergence between commodities is really significant. Our top pick? Silver! We said so many times and are only more convinced with recent data points that all underpin the BIG silver bull run to start in 2023.
We wrote quite some articles lately about commodities and their outlook in 2023. This is an overview:
Uranium Market Outlook 2023: Bullish Bias
Nickel About To Heat Up As 2023 Kicks Off In our chartbook 2023 we included 120 must-see charts and summarized it with 12 conclusions. In this commodities outlook article we’ll feature one of those […]
Click here to view original web page at investinghaven.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!