Fintel reports that State Street has filed a 13G/A form with the SEC disclosing ownership of 32.51MM shares of Uranium Energy Corp. ( UEC ). This represents 8.79% of the company.
In their previous filing dated January 10, 2022 they reported 27.13MM shares and 10.15% of the company, an increase in shares of 19.84% and a decrease in total ownership of 1.36% (calculated as current – previous percent ownership).
Analyst Price Forecast Suggests 84.89% Upside
As of February 9, 2023, the average one-year price target for Uranium Energy is $7.01. The forecasts range from a low of $6.06 to a high of $8.66. The average price target represents an increase of 84.89% from its latest reported closing price of $3.79.The projected annual revenue for Uranium Energy is $27MM, a decrease of 66.27%. The projected annual EPS is -$0.04. What is the Fund Sentiment? There are 327 funds or institutions reporting […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!