NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“ Standard Uranium ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) is pleased to announce that, due to strong investor interest, it has elected to increase the maximum size of the non-brokered private placement announced by the Company on September 8, 2022 (the “ Offering ”) from C$3,500,000 to C$4,500,000 in aggregate gross proceeds. Standard Uranium is also pleased to announce the closing of the first tranche of the Offering. Under the first tranche, the Company sold 9,173,259 units (each, a “ Unit ”) at a price of C$0.11 per Unit and 8,944,400 flow-through units (each, a “ FT Unit ”, and collectively with the Units, the “ Offered Securities ”) at a price of C$0.13 per FT Unit for aggregate […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!