It would be an understatement to say that we are bullish uranium here at Equity Guru. We love uranium. Barring the whole idea of commodities and hard assets doing well in an inflationary environment, there are real fundamentals to be bullish uranium.
The energy situation is dire in Europe. Germany is planning to fire up coal plants in order to compensate for a cut in Russian gas supplies by increasing the burning of coal . For a country that wants to go green, they sure are going backwards. I just wonder if an energy crisis in Europe just speeds up the adoption of nuclear energy being a CO2 free energy source that can handle baseload power.
In his article titled, “ Uranium is the future “, our very own Lukas Kane highlighted the importance of nuclear energy being pivotal in combating the climate crisis. He said eloquently: Attempting to beat global […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content