VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce its exploration schedule for 2023, to continue advancing its uranium projects in the Athabasca Basin (the “Basin”), Saskatchewan, Canada towards discovery.
The Company holds five projects located across the highly prolific Basin, which hosts the world’s highest grade uranium deposits. The Company will be following up on prospective drilling results from 2022 on its flagship Davidson River Project (“Davidson River”) in the southwestern corner of the Basin and its 100% owned Sun Dog Project (“Sun Dog”) near Uranium City, Saskatchewan. In addition, the Company has planned inaugural drill programs over two of its three 100% owned projects in the eastern side of the Basin, which are drill ready following successful geophysical surveys that were completed throughout 2022.
Jon Bey, CEO and Chairman of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content