SASKATOON, Saskatchewan–( BUSINESS WIRE )–Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) today reported its consolidated financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
“Our results reflect the execution of our strategy of full-cycle value capture and are in line with the preliminary third quarter operating update provided on October 11, 2022. We are benefiting from higher average realized prices in our uranium segment and our fuel services segment as the market continues to transition and geopolitics continue to highlight security of supply concerns,” said Tim Gitzel, Cameco’s president and CEO. “With improving financials as we begin to restore our tier-one run rate and exposure to rising prices, we continue to believe Cameco is the best way to invest in the uranium market recovery.
“We have continued to have success in securing long-term contracts that will underpin the operation of our tier-one […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content