a minimum of 4,166,667 units of the Company (each, a “ Unit ”) at a price of C$0.24 per Unit for minimum gross proceeds of C$1,000,000;
flow-through units of the Company (each, a “ FT Unit ”) at a price of C$0.265 per FT Unit; and
flow-through units of the Company sold to charitable buyers (each, a “ Charity FT Unit ”, and collectively with the FT Units and Units, the “ Offered Securities ”) at a price of C$0.32 per Charity FT Unit.
Each Unit will consist of one common share of the Company (each a “ Unit Share ”) and one half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a “ Warrant ”). Each FT Unit will consist of one common share of the Company to be issued as a “flow-through share” within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (Canada) (each, a “ FT […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content