VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has begun at its 100% owned Sun Dog Project. (“Sun Dog” or “the Project”). Sun Dog is located at the northwestern edge of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, and is south of the first uranium mining camp in Canada, the Beaverlodge District, near Uranium City.
Key Focus Points: High-resolution ground gravity geophysics complete at Sun Dog.
Sun Dog diamond drill program has begun.
Drill program on-target to begin at Davidson River, with drill contractor engaged. All three East Side projects permitted, and geophysical programs contracted. Sun Dog – Winter 2022 Drill Program The Company has received the results of a high-resolution ground gravity survey completed over the Skye, Haven, and Java target areas on the Project, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!