VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB:STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce that exploration activities have commenced on the Company’s Sun Dog Project, (“Sun Dog” or the “Project”) located in the northwestern Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. High-resolution geophysical surveys are currently underway on the Project, with the Standard Uranium team and drill crews scheduled to mobilize in three weeks. The Project is comprised of 6 mineral claims over 15,770 hectares and is highly prospective for basement-hosted and unconformity-related uranium deposits.
Inaugural Sun Dog Drill Program Summary : High-resolution ground gravity and UAV magnetic surveys will refine specific drill targets;
Approximately 3,000 metres in ten (10) diamond drill holes planned, subject to weather and ice conditions, to follow up on known high-grade* uranium mineralization;
Drilling to commence first week of March 2022; Inaugural drilling by Standard […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!