VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the final analytical results of the Phase III summer 2022 diamond drilling program at the Company’s flagship 20,006-hectare Davidson River Project (“Davidson River”). Davidson River is situated in the Southwest Athabasca Uranium District of Saskatchewan, approximately 25 km to 30 km, respectively, to the west of Fission Uranium Corp.’s Triple R deposit and NexGen Energy Ltd.’s Arrow deposit.
Key Focus Points: All 2022 drill holes intersected prospective graphitic structures in basement rocks in addition to favorable alteration zones.
Analytical results returned elevated pathfinder elements in addition to locally elevated uranium and boron content in several drill holes.
Aggressive step-outs have confirmed the continuity of wide structural zones along the Bronco and Thunderbird conductors. The southeast Bronco conductor hosts some […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content