Skyfii Ltd (ASX:SKF, OTC:SFIIF) shares have soared on the company inking a three-year agreement for the deployment of its restaurant operations solution across an initial eight McDonald’s restaurants in the US.
The omnidata intelligence company will provide the iconic fast-food brand with a real-time whole of restaurant monitoring and analysis solution, to the value of A$2 million.
Green Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:GT1) is trading higher on uncovering a new spodumene-bearing pegmatite during diamond drilling at the flagship Seymour Lithium Project in Ontario, Canada, the project’s first discovery in more than 50 years.
The new discovery Blue Bear, located on the Pye West Limb, shares a similar size, geometry and orientation to the North Aubry deposit about 500 metres to the northwest. Element 25 Ltd (ASX:E25) ’s feasibility study for the production of high-purity battery-grade manganese sulphate monohydrate (HPMSM) from its 100%-owned Butcherbird Project is on track for delivery next month.The company […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!