VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“ Standard Uranium ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the signing of an Exploration Agreement (the “ Agreement ”) that formalizes the Company’s relationship with Ya’ thi Néné Lands and Resources (“ YNLR ”), Hatchet Lake Denesułiné First Nation, Black Lake Denesułiné First Nation, Fond du Lac Denesułiné First Nation (the “ Athabasca First Nations ”) and the Northern Hamlet of Stony Rapids, the Northern Settlement of Uranium City, the Northern Settlement of Wollaston Lake and the Northern Settlement of Camsell Portage (the “ Athabasca Municipalities ”, and the Athabasca First Nations, are collectively known as the “ Basin Communities ”).
With the Agreement, YNLR, the Basin Communities and the Company have formed a long-term mutually beneficial partnership. The Basin Communities will benefit from meaningful participation in projects […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content