VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the completion of the Phase II summer 2021 diamond drilling program at the Company’s flagship 25,886 hectare Davidson River Project (the “Project” or “Davidson River”). The Project is located in the Southwest Athabasca Uranium District of Saskatchewan, approximately 25 km to 30 km, respectively, to the west of Fission Uranium’s Triple R and NexGen’s Arrow deposits. This news release includes initial geochemistry (assay) results from the Company’s summer drill program, showing elevated radioactivity discovered in the Saint, Warrior and Bronco trends. Final results from the Company’s summer drill program are expected in six to eight weeks time.
Davidson River Summer Drilling Campaign Completed
The Davidson River Phase II summer drill campaign officially wrapped up on October 31, 2021. The Company completed thirteen […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content