Green and renewable energy is taking center stage in the climate change debate.
If carbon emissions are a benchmark, then the greenest fuel is certainly nuclear.
We go over one interesting way to play uranium. I do much more than just articles at Conservative Income Portfolio: Members get access to model portfolios, regular updates, a chat room, and more. Learn More » Antoine2K/iStock via Getty Images Sprott Physical Uranium Trust ( OTCPK:SRUUF ) is a closed-end fund that caters to investors that are bullish on uranium, but do not want the exposure to the uranium mining companies. Of course, one could add here that it also caters to those individuals that don’t desire the rigors that come with owning and storing the commodity directly. But in the case of uranium, unlike with multiple precious metal funds, we are not even sure that is possible. The fund was […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!