Sprott currently manages four different commodity stockpiling funds, with more than $12 billion in assets, including: the Sprott Physical Gold Trust (PHYS), one of the world’s largest physical gold vehicles; and the Sprott Physical Silver Trust (PSLV), the fastest-growing silver bullion fund.
These physical-metal strategies are listed on both the Toronto and New York stock exchanges and boast a global client base of more than 200,000 investors. Now, Sprott is creating the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (SPUT), an entity that has agreed to a transaction with Uranium Participation Corporation (UPC), the world’s first and largest publicly-traded physical uranium investment vehicle.
UPC has a diverse shareholder base ranging from individual investors to institutions, hedge funds and family offices.
The company holds its uranium at licensed storage locations in Canada, the US and Europe, and at the end of May 2021 held 19.3 million pounds of U 3 O 8 and other products with […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content